The AGM at Heavitree was certainly notable for the winds of change blowing through; actually it was a veritable gale of change, since seven out of the nine officers stood down from their posts and were replaced by bright young things in many cases. Between them they have experience stretching over many years, so we welcome them warmly and look forward to seeing their enthusiasm and fresh ideas being rolled out in due course!
The new committee is comprised of the following members:
- Chair: David Hird
- Joint Secretaries: Rob and Lucy Neal
- Ringing Master: David Maynard
- Assistant Ringing Master: Nathan Evans
- Treasurer: Lesley Tucker
- Publicity Officer: Oliver Bates
- Guild General Committee Member: Wendy Gill
- Education Adviser: Sarah Chadburn
- Bell Adviser: Geoffrey Sparling
We were also very pleased to welcome two new members into the Branch: Garry and Lily Bater from Hatherleigh.
I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everyone for their unfailing support during my six years in the role of branch secretary. Please do continue to support the new team and let them know what activities you would like to see taking place in the branch.
Wendy (retiring branch secretary!)