The Guild has a Facebook Group which is used to bring all Guild members together, advertise events and spread news. It is a closed group so only members can see posts.
Many of the branches also have their own page/group - please contact your branch secretary to find out about subscribing.
Devon Ringing Google Email List
A Google group exists for Devon bell ringers to communicate. It covers both the Guild and Association and is used to advertise events and spread news quickly.
How to subscribe by email:
- You will get an email back inviting you to confirm your membership. You must reply or click the "join this group" button
- Once this is done your join request will be sent to the Webmaster for approval
- Following approval you will receive an email to confirm your membership of the email list
How to subscribe using the Google website (requires a Google account):
- Go to https://groups.google.com (login using your Google account if asked)
- In the search box at the top change the drop down to "All groups and messages"
- Enter "Devon Ringing" in the search box
- Click on Devon Ringing in the search results
- Click on the "Ask to join" button at the top of the page
- Fill in the boxes and click the "Ask to join" button
- The Webmaster will receive a joining request
- Following approval you will receive an email to confirm your membersip of the email list
How to use:
Branch Email Lists
All of the branches operate their own email lists for communication purposes. These mailing lists use the mailman mailing list administration service; there is more information at https://lists.devonringers.org.uk/mailman/listinfo .
Members are able to subscribe, unsubscribe, and change subscription preferences such as email addresses at any time.
This ability to manage your subscriptions allows the Guild to ensure that we have the consent required by the General Data Protection Regulations to communicate with you.